PurposeRetroviral expression of human G9a in mammalian cells
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||41721||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7000
- Total vector size (bp) 10600
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)3600
Entrez GeneEHMT2 (a.k.a. BAT8, C6orf30, G9A, GAT8, KMT1C, NG36)
/ Fusion Protein
- flag (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BglII (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CCCTTGAACCTCCTCGTTCGACC
- 3′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
Articles Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
G9A insert contains N665K relative to reference sequence BC018718.1. Depositor states that this mutation should not affect function.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:MSCVhygro-F-G9a was a gift from Kai Ge (Addgene plasmid # 41721 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:41721 ; RRID:Addgene_41721)
For your References section:Histone H3K9 methyltransferase G9a represses PPARgamma expression and adipogenesis. Wang L, Xu S, Lee JE, Baldridge A, Grullon S, Peng W, Ge K. EMBO J. 2012 Nov 23. doi: 10.1038/emboj.2012.306. 10.1038/emboj.2012.306 PubMed 23178591
Map uploaded by the depositor.