Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||41811||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6700
- Total vector size (bp) 7000
Modifications to backboneThe vector is a variant of pMalp2x, with a modified MCS and an N-terminal 3C protease cleavage site.
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Gene/Insert nameH9 Super-2
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)429
- Promoter pTac
/ Fusion Proteins
- Maltose Binding Protein (N terminal on backbone)
- 3C protease site (N terminal on backbone)
- 6x His (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer Mal-E
- 3′ sequencing primer M13-65 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
This is an e. coli periplasmic expression vector.
H9 has the following mutations compared to wildtype IL-2: L80F, R81F, L85V, I86V, I92F
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:H9 pMalLP was a gift from Chris Garcia (Addgene plasmid # 41811 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:41811 ; RRID:Addgene_41811)
For your References section:Exploiting a natural conformational switch to engineer an interleukin-2 'superkine'. Levin AM, Bates DL, Ring AM, Krieg C, Lin JT, Su L, Moraga I, Raeber ME, Bowman GR, Novick P, Pande VS, Fathman CG, Boyman O, Garcia KC. Nature. 2012 Mar 25;484(7395):529-33. doi: 10.1038/nature10975. 10.1038/nature10975 PubMed 22446627