|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||108665||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5163
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRv (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer unknown (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Tandem p40p35 was a gift from Nevil Singh (Addgene plasmid # 108665 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:108665 ; RRID:Addgene_108665)