|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||44173||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerPromega Corporation
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2700
- Total vector size (bp) 6989
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameenhanced green fluorescent protein
Insert Size (bp)720
- Promoter CB, CMV enhancer/chicken beta-actin promoter
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site SalI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer unknown
- 3′ sequencing primer unknown (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pEIAV-SIN6.1 CBGFPW was a gift from John Olsen (Addgene plasmid # 44173 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:44173 ; RRID:Addgene_44173)