|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||45189||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 9239
- Total vector size (bp) 10793
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameenhanced Archaerhodopsin-3
Insert Size (bp)1554
- Promoter CamKIIa
/ Fusion Protein
- eYFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ctgacgaaggctcgcgaggc
- 3′ sequencing primer gccatacgggaagcaatagcatg (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byDeisseroth lab: Plasmid 35514: pLenti-CaMKIIa-eArch 3.0-EYFP
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Please note that there may be several sequence discrepancies between depositor's reference sequence and Addgene's quality control sequence which are consistant with the discrepancies in plasmid 35514. These changes are in vector regions only and should not affect plasmid function.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLenti-Arch-EEN was a gift from Mark Schnitzer (Addgene plasmid # 45189 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:45189 ; RRID:Addgene_45189)
For your References section:Enhanced Archaerhodopsin Fluorescent Protein Voltage Indicators. Gong Y, Li JZ, Schnitzer MJ. PLoS One. 2013 Jun 19;8(6):e66959. Print 2013. PubMed 23840563