|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||47930||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2542
- Total vector size (bp) 2526
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namegolden gRNA
SpeciesD. rerio (zebrafish)
Insert Size (bp)20
Entrez Geneslc24a5 (a.k.a. CH1073-436O12.1)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BsmBI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site BsmBI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer M13 Rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
For more information on Chen and Wente Lab CRISPR Plasmids please refer to: http://www.addgene.org/crispr/Chen/
gRNA target sequence GGTCTCTCGCAGGATGTTGC
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pT7goldRNA was a gift from Wenbiao Chen (Addgene plasmid # 47930 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:47930 ; RRID:Addgene_47930)
For your References section:Efficient multiplex biallelic zebrafish genome editing using a CRISPR nuclease system. Jao LE, Wente SR, Chen W. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2013 Aug 5. 10.1073/pnas.1308335110 PubMed 23918387