PurposeFluorescent reporter for cGMP
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||49203||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5238
- Total vector size (bp) 6768
Modifications to backbonePshA I site was used at 5' direction for inserting the insert into vector. This site was lost after ligation.
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Bacterial Expression, Insect Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesB. taurus (bovine); GFP
Insert Size (bp)1764
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- His tag + Other tags (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site PshA I (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site Not I (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CCGGAGTTAATCCGGGACCT
- 3′ sequencing primer None (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pTriEx4-H6-FGB was a gift from John Garthwaite (Addgene plasmid # 49203 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:49203 ; RRID:Addgene_49203)
For your References section:Improved genetically-encoded, FlincG-type fluorescent biosensors for neural cGMP imaging. Bhargava Y, Hampden-Smith K, Chachlaki K, Wood KC, Vernon J, Allerston CK, Batchelor AM, Garthwaite J. Front Mol Neurosci. 2013 Sep 24;6:26. doi: 10.3389/fnmol.2013.00026. 10.3389/fnmol.2013.00026 PubMed 24068983