PurposeIn vivo GFP based system to measure break induced replication (BIR) repair efficiency. expression of I-SceI generates a double strand break that when repaired by BIR mechanism will restore GFP.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||49807||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Modifications to backboneGFP-IsceI: 2037-2576; IsceI: 2577-2594; puromycin: 3858-3260; iGFP: 5750-5169; poly-A signal: 5015-4981
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
- Promoter beta-actin
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site bbsI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site aflII (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer gatcaggcagagcaggaacctg
- 3′ sequencing primer cctgaagaacgagatcagcagcctctgt (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pBIR-GFP was a gift from Thanos Halazonetis (Addgene plasmid # 49807 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:49807 ; RRID:Addgene_49807)