PurposeMulti-purpose expression of a GFP-dependent transcription factor
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||50020||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4086
- Total vector size (bp) 6534
Vector typeMulti-purpose expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameIRES-linked T-DDOG
Insert Size (bp)2448
- Promoter CMV-immediate early promoter and SP6 promoter
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GTAAATGGGCGGTAGGCGTG
- 3′ sequencing primer CTGCATTCTAGTTGTGGTTTGTCC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Kirchhofer, A. et al. (2010). Modulation of protein properties in living cells using nanobodies. Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol. 17, 133–138.
Tang J.C. et al. (2013). A nanobody-based system using fluorescent proteins as scaffolds for cell-specific gene manipulation. Cell. 2013 Aug 15;154(4):928-39.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCS2+ Gal4-GBP2-IRES-GBP7-p65 was a gift from Connie Cepko (Addgene plasmid # 50020 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:50020 ; RRID:Addgene_50020)
For your References section:A nanobody-based system using fluorescent proteins as scaffolds for cell-specific gene manipulation. Tang JC, Szikra T, Kozorovitskiy Y, Teixiera M, Sabatini BL, Roska B, Cepko CL. Cell. 2013 Aug 15;154(4):928-39. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2013.07.021. 10.1016/j.cell.2013.07.021 PubMed 23953120