|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||50527||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepmCherry NBC1
Backbone manufacturerYamada Lab
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt namefocal adhesion protein
SpeciesG. gallus (chicken)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- mCherry (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer mCherry FW (CACAACGAGGACTACACCATC)
- 3′ sequencing primer EGFP RVs (CTCTACAAATGTGGTATGGCTG) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Article Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Replacement of Clontech pEGFP C1 vector EGFP with mCherry and MCS modification with Bam HI mutation of original Bam H I.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pmCherry Vinculin was a gift from Kenneth Yamada (Addgene plasmid # 50527 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:50527 ; RRID:Addgene_50527)