Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||50528||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonemodified pGZ21dXZ
Backbone manufacturerYamada Lab
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Gene/Insert namemembrane marker
Alt namemyristylated GFP
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- Src myristylation signal (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site ClaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pRKKZ FW (TAGAATAACATCCACTTTGCC) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Article Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
GFP localized to cell membrane
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pmyr GFP was a gift from Kenneth Yamada (Addgene plasmid # 50528 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:50528 ; RRID:Addgene_50528)