PurposeDicistronic vector with PV IRES
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||51734||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4600
- Total vector size (bp) 6396
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namePV IRES
Insert Size (bp)816
- Promoter SV40
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NcoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TTCTAGAGCTTATCGATACC
- 3′ sequencing primer TGAAGGAGTCCAGCACGTTC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
IRES is located immediately following the fLuc.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:R5 PV was a gift from Vincent Mauro (Addgene plasmid # 51734 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:51734 ; RRID:Addgene_51734)
For your References section:Analysis of rRNA processing and translation in mammalian cells using a synthetic 18S rRNA expression system. Burman LG, Mauro VP. Nucleic Acids Res. 2012 Sep;40(16):8085-98. doi: 10.1093/nar/gks530. Epub 2012 Jun 20. 10.1093/nar/gks530 PubMed 22718970