pfast bac cry1myc
PurposeBackbone plasmid is pfastBacHTa from invitrogen
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||51892||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Entrez GeneCry1 (a.k.a. AU020726, AU021000, Phll1)
- Promoter polyhedrin promoter
/ Fusion Proteins
- myc (C terminal on insert)
- 3x Flag (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer Polyhedrin forward
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pfast bac cry1myc was a gift from Joseph Takahashi (Addgene plasmid # 51892 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:51892 ; RRID:Addgene_51892)
For your References section:Competing E3 ubiquitin ligases govern circadian periodicity by degradation of CRY in nucleus and cytoplasm. Yoo SH, Mohawk JA, Siepka SM, Shan Y, Huh SK, Hong HK, Kornblum I, Kumar V, Koike N, Xu M, Nussbaum J, Liu X, Chen Z, Chen ZJ, Green CB, Takahashi JS. Cell. 2013 Feb 28;152(5):1091-105. doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2013.01.055. 10.1016/j.cell.2013.01.055 PubMed 23452855