|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||52555||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 9052
- Total vector size (bp) 15210
Vector typeInsect Expression
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesD. melanogaster (fly), S. cerevisiae (budding yeast)
Insert Size (bp)6675
Entrez GeneVGlut (a.k.a. Dmel_CG9887, CG9887, DVGLUT, DVGluT, DVGlut, Dmel\CG9887, DvGluT, VGLUT, VGluT, Vglut, dVGLUT, dvGluT, dvGlut, dvglut, vGLUT, vGluT, vglut)
Entrez GeneGAL80 (a.k.a. YML051W)
- Promoter Drosophila Synthetic Core Promoter
- Cloning method Gateway Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer TTGATTAATGTTGGCGCACG
- 3′ sequencing primer GAL80 R: GACTCCGCCTGATCGAGCGAGC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Addgene's quality control sequencing has found a number of discrepancies with the provided full plasmid sequence. These differences are not thought to affect plasmid function.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:dVGlut-Gal80 was a gift from Leslie Vosshall (Addgene plasmid # 52555)