Purposeexpresses His-tagged B18R protein from Western vaccinia virus that binds to and neutralizes type I IFNs
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||58979||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2871
- Total vector size (bp) 3948
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Alt nameankyrin repeat protein
- Promoter T7/Sp6
/ Fusion Protein
- His (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site MfeI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer SP6 (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
B18R from Addgene plasmid #12794
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pTNT-B18R-6His was a gift from Steven Dowdy (Addgene plasmid # 58979 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:58979 ; RRID:Addgene_58979)
For your References section:Efficient generation of human iPSCs by a synthetic self-replicative RNA. Yoshioka N, Gros E, Li HR, Kumar S, Deacon DC, Maron C, Muotri AR, Chi NC, Fu XD, Yu BD, Dowdy SF. Cell Stem Cell. 2013 Aug 1;13(2):246-54. doi: 10.1016/j.stem.2013.06.001. 10.1016/j.stem.2013.06.001 PubMed 23910086