Purposefor transcription of GSK3beta
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||60125||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2400
- Total vector size (bp) 5100
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)XL1 Blue
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameGlycogen synthase kinase 3 beta
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)2700
Entrez GeneGsk3b (a.k.a. 7330414F15Rik, 8430431H08Rik, GSK-3, GSK-3beta, GSK3)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7
- 3′ sequencing primer SP6 (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byWe received this from Dr. Andrew McMahon at Harvard University in 1996. It was cloned by Scott Lee in his lab.
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pSP72 GSK3beta was a gift from Andrew McMahon (Addgene plasmid # 60125 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:60125 ; RRID:Addgene_60125)