human beta-catenin pcDNA3
PurposeMammalian expression of human beta-catenin with Flag tag
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||16828||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5400
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneCTNNB1 (a.k.a. CTNNB, EVR7, MRD19, NEDSDV, armadillo)
/ Fusion Protein
- Flag (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
This is a wild type beta-catenin in pcDNA3.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:human beta-catenin pcDNA3 was a gift from Eric Fearon (Addgene plasmid # 16828 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:16828 ; RRID:Addgene_16828)
For your References section:Neoplastic transformation of RK3E by mutant beta-catenin requires deregulation of Tcf/Lef transcription but not activation of c-myc expression. Kolligs FT, Hu G, Dang CV, Fearon ER. Mol Cell Biol. 1999 Aug . 19(8):5696-706. PubMed 10409758