PurposeN-term SpCas9 piece of inducible split-5 (Cas9(N)-FRB-NES split-5).
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||62885||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerZhang lab
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4222
- Total vector size (bp) 6292
Vector typeMammalian Expression, CRISPR
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Gene/Insert nameSpCas9 (aa 2-573)
Insert Size (bp)2073
- Promoter CBh
/ Fusion Proteins
- NES PTK2 (N terminal on insert)
- FRB (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Age1 (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoR1 (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ctggagcacctgcctgaaatcact�
- 3′ sequencing primer GGCTGATCAGCGAGCTCTAG� (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made bySpCas9 piece was PCR amplified of PX330
Article Citing this Plasmid
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:PX853 was a gift from Feng Zhang (Addgene plasmid # 62885 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:62885 ; RRID:Addgene_62885)
For your References section:A split-Cas9 architecture for inducible genome editing and transcription modulation. Zetsche B, Volz SE, Zhang F. Nat Biotechnol. 2015 Feb 2. doi: 10.1038/nbt.3149. 10.1038/nbt.3149 PubMed 25643054