phage ubc nls ha 2xmcp HALO
PurposeUsed to label reporter mRNAs. Lentiviral expression of the MCP protein fused to HALO.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||64540||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Total vector size (bp) 7943
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Alt name2x MS2 coat protein
- Promoter human ubiquitin C promoter
/ Fusion Proteins
- NLS (N terminal on insert)
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- HALO (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Unknown
- 5′ sequencing primer hUBCpro-F2 CGCCGATGATTATATAAGGA
- 3′ sequencing primer WPRE-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:phage ubc nls ha 2xmcp HALO was a gift from Jeffrey Chao (Addgene plasmid # 64540 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:64540 ; RRID:Addgene_64540)
For your References section:Translation. An RNA biosensor for imaging the first round of translation from single cells to living animals. Halstead JM, Lionnet T, Wilbertz JH, Wippich F, Ephrussi A, Singer RH, Chao JA. Science. 2015 Mar 20;347(6228):1367-671. doi: 10.1126/science.aaa3380. 10.1126/science.aaa3380 PubMed 25792328