pSF4 CMV 5TOP intron renilla TRICK CTE polyA
Purpose5′ TOP TRICK reporter mRNA
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||64544||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Total vector size (bp) 9912
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Gene/Insert name12x PP7 stem-loops
- Promoter Tetracycline-inducible promoter and 5′ UTR of human RPL32 from rpL32-β-globin
/ Fusion Proteins
- 5' TOP (5′ terminal oligopyrimidine motifs) (N terminal on insert)
- Renilla luciferase (N terminal on insert)
- 24xMS2 stem loops (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Unknown
- 5′ sequencing primer TRE-F (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pSF4 CMV 5TOP intron renilla TRICK CTE polyA was a gift from Jeffrey Chao (Addgene plasmid # 64544 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:64544 ; RRID:Addgene_64544)
For your References section:Translation. An RNA biosensor for imaging the first round of translation from single cells to living animals. Halstead JM, Lionnet T, Wilbertz JH, Wippich F, Ephrussi A, Singer RH, Chao JA. Science. 2015 Mar 20;347(6228):1367-671. doi: 10.1126/science.aaa3380. 10.1126/science.aaa3380 PubMed 25792328