phage ubc nls ha pcp gfp
PurposeUsed to label reporter mRNAs. Lentiviral expression of the PP7 coat protein fused to EGFP.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||64539||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Total vector size (bp) 7385
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Alt namePP7 coat protein
- Promoter human ubiquitin C promoter
/ Fusion Proteins
- NLS (N terminal on insert)
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- FactorXa site (N terminal on insert)
- EGFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Unknown
- 5′ sequencing primer hUBCpro-F2 CGCCGATGATTATATAAGGA
- 3′ sequencing primer EGFP-N (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:phage ubc nls ha pcp gfp was a gift from Jeffrey Chao (Addgene plasmid # 64539)
For your References section:Translation. An RNA biosensor for imaging the first round of translation from single cells to living animals. Halstead JM, Lionnet T, Wilbertz JH, Wippich F, Ephrussi A, Singer RH, Chao JA. Science. 2015 Mar 20;347(6228):1367-671. doi: 10.1126/science.aaa3380. 10.1126/science.aaa3380 PubMed 25792328