Purposelentiviral expression of human POLQ double mutant (in POL and HDL domains)
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||64880||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerWood Lab, Addgene plasmid 64874
- Total vector size (bp) 15236
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
MutationK121M and D2330A,Y2331A
Entrez GenePOLQ (a.k.a. PRO0327)
- Promoter EF1alpha
/ Fusion Proteins
- FLAG (C terminal on backbone)
- HA (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer EF1a-F_alt (gccgtgaacgttctttttc)
- 3′ sequencing primer IRES-R (CCTCACATTGCCAAAAGACG) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Addgene's quality control sequencing did not confirm mutations in this plasmid.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCDH-EF1-FHC-POLQ-DM was a gift from Richard Wood (Addgene plasmid # 64880 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:64880 ; RRID:Addgene_64880)
For your References section:Mechanism of suppression of chromosomal instability by DNA polymerase POLQ. Yousefzadeh MJ, Wyatt DW, Takata K, Mu Y, Hensley SC, Tomida J, Bylund GO, Doublie S, Johansson E, Ramsden DA, McBride KM, Wood RD. PLoS Genet. 2014 Oct 2;10(10):e1004654. doi: 10.1371/journal.pgen.1004654. eCollection 2014 Oct. PGENETICS-D-14-01461 [pii] PubMed 25275444