|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||66897||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 3965
- Total vector size (bp) 5075
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameMitochondrially targeted photoswitchable mOrange
Insert Size (bp)1110
/ Fusion Protein
- LOC8R (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site AgeI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made byThe pPSmOrange-N1 vector was obtained from addgene.
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
The LOC8R targeting sequence was designed by Benjamin S. Padman during his doctoral research project (Primary supervisor: Georg Ramm)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:LOC8R-PSmOrange was a gift from Georg Ramm (Addgene plasmid # 66897 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:66897 ; RRID:Addgene_66897)