PurposeDrosophila expression of mRFP-dmBACCS2, a Drosophila melanogaster blue light-activated Ca2+ channel switch
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||67630||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepAc5.1/V5-His A
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5362
- Total vector size (bp) 7643
Vector typeDrosophila expression
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesD. melanogaster (fly); Avena sativa (oat)
Insert Size (bp)2281
- Promoter Drosophila actin gene 5C gene promoter
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer AC5
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH Reverse (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:mRFP-dmBACCS2 was a gift from Takao Nakata (Addgene plasmid # 67630 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:67630 ; RRID:Addgene_67630)
For your References section:Light generation of intracellular Ca(2+) signals by a genetically encoded protein BACCS. Ishii T, Sato K, Kakumoto T, Miura S, Touhara K, Takeuchi S, Nakata T. Nat Commun. 2015 Aug 18;6:8021. doi: 10.1038/ncomms9021. 10.1038/ncomms9021 PubMed 26282514