|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||70309||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2693
Vector typeGateway Entry Clone
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)981
Entrez GeneCDK6 (a.k.a. MCPH12, PLSTIRE)
- Cloning method Gateway Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer M13F 23-mer (5'-CCCAGTCACGACGTTGTAAAACG)
- 3′ sequencing primer attLR 23-mer (5'-TAACATCAGAGATTTTGAGACAC) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:R777-E025 Hs.CDK6 was a gift from Dominic Esposito (Addgene plasmid # 70309 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:70309 ; RRID:Addgene_70309)