PurposeExpress copGFP and iCre under CB promoter
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||72256||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6677
- Total vector size (bp) 8547
Modifications to backboneClaI/SalI fragment was replaced with CB promoter + MCS
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Promoter CB
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CGGTGGTGGTGCAAATCAAA
- 3′ sequencing primer CAACACCACGGAATTGTCAG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCDH-CB-copGFP-T2A-iCre was a gift from Kazuhiro Oka (Addgene plasmid # 72256 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:72256 ; RRID:Addgene_72256)