PurposeExpress iCre and GFP
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||73350||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 32705
- Total vector size (bp) 35368
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberLow Copy
Insert Size (bp)2664
- Promoter CMV
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site I-CeuI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site PI-SceI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer AATCTTACTCGGTTACGCCC
- 3′ sequencing primer CGGCTGCTGCAAAACAGATAC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Please note: although this plasmid is named pAdx-CMV-iCre-P2A-copGFP, the insert is ordered - CMV-copGFP-T2A-iCre
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAdx-CMV-iCre-P2A-copGFP was a gift from Kazuhiro Oka (Addgene plasmid # 73350 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:73350 ; RRID:Addgene_73350)