Purposeself-killing gRNA plasmid pMAZ-SK
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||73962||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerMerck Millipore
- Total vector size (bp) 2779
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
- Promoter pTet
- Cloning method Ligation Independent Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer tctggtcctcgagtctggtt
- 3′ sequencing primer aggataccggtaggctgcat (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMAZ-SK was a gift from Alex Nielsen (Addgene plasmid # 73962 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:73962 ; RRID:Addgene_73962)
For your References section:CRMAGE: CRISPR Optimized MAGE Recombineering. Ronda C, Pedersen LE, Sommer MO, Nielsen AT. Sci Rep. 2016 Jan 22;6:19452. doi: 10.1038/srep19452. 10.1038/srep19452 PubMed 26797514