PurposeConstitutive expression of sgRNA without donor editing template DNA
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||62226||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 2000
Modifications to backboneReplaced Amp with aadA
Vector typeBacterial Expression, CRISPR
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Spectinomycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
- Promoter pij23119
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site unknown (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer MoClo-F (agcgaggaagcggaagagcg) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pTargetF was a gift from Sheng Yang (Addgene plasmid # 62226 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:62226 ; RRID:Addgene_62226)
For your References section:Multigene editing in the Escherichia coli genome using the CRISPR-Cas9 system. Jiang Y, Chen B, Duan C, Sun B, Yang J, Yang S. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2015 Jan 30. pii: AEM.04023-14. 10.1128/AEM.04023-14 PubMed 25636838