Purposedelete USP19 gene in human cell
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||78585||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 8500
- Total vector size (bp) 8530
Modifications to backboneMutation D10A was introduced into the Cas9 sequence to generate a Cas9 nickase mutant.
Vector typeMammalian Expression, CRISPR
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameUSP19 sgRNA1
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
- Promoter CBh
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site BbsI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BbsI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer agggatggttggttggtggg
- 3′ sequencing primer CCAATCCTCCCCCTTGCTGT (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:USP19 sgRNA1 was a gift from Yihong Ye (Addgene plasmid # 78585 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:78585 ; RRID:Addgene_78585)
For your References section:Unconventional secretion of misfolded proteins promotes adaptation to proteasome dysfunction in mammalian cells. Lee JG, Takahama S, Zhang G, Tomarev SI, Ye Y. Nat Cell Biol. 2016 Jul;18(7):765-76. doi: 10.1038/ncb3372. Epub 2016 Jun 13. 10.1038/ncb3372 PubMed 27295555