Purposeexpression of CRY2PHR fused to phosphatase dead mutant of OCRL
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||79567||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Mutationaa 234_539 and phosphatase mutation, D523G
Entrez GeneOCRL (a.k.a. Dent-2, INPP5F, LOCR, NPHL2, OCRL-1, OCRL1)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- CRY2 (photolyase homology region domain of Arabidopsis thaliana cryptochrome 2) (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site PvuI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer SV40pA-R (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:CRY2-OCRL(D523G) was a gift from Pietro De Camilli & Olof Idevall-Hagren (Addgene plasmid # 79567 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:79567 ; RRID:Addgene_79567)
For your References section:Optogenetic control of phosphoinositide metabolism. Idevall-Hagren O, Dickson EJ, Hille B, Toomre DK, De Camilli P. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012 Aug 28;109(35):E2316-23. doi: 10.1073/pnas.1211305109. Epub 2012 Jul 30. 10.1073/pnas.1211305109 PubMed 22847441