PurposeExpresses 3xFLAG-dCas9 in mammalian cells for enChIP analysis to purify specific genomic regions of interest.
Full plasmid sequence is not available for this item.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||82613||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6421
- Total vector size (bp) 10822
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)4212
Mutationhuman codon-optimized, D10A + H840A
- Promoter LTR
/ Fusion Proteins
- 3xFLAG tag (N terminal on insert)
- NLS (nuclear localization signal) (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Hpa I (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site Hap I (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer MSCV (5'-CCCTTGAACCTCCTCGTTCGACC-3')
- 3′ sequencing primer EGFP-N (5'-CGTCGCCGTCCAGCTCGACCAG-3) (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:3xFLAG-dCas9/MSCV-EGFP was a gift from Hodaka Fujii (Addgene plasmid # 82613 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:82613 ; RRID:Addgene_82613)
For your References section:Transgenic mouse lines expressing the 3xFLAG-dCas9 protein for enChIP analysis. Fujita T, Kitaura F, Oji A, Tanigawa N, Yuno M, Ikawa M, Taniuchi I, Fujii H. Genes Cells. 2018 Feb 26. doi: 10.1111/gtc.12573. 10.1111/gtc.12573 PubMed 29480524