PurposeTol2-based hedgehog signal reporter plasmid for zebrafish transgenesis
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||84604||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerK. Kawakami lab
Vector typeZebrafish transgenesis
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
- Promoter 8xGliBS-delta-crystallin minimal promoter
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site XhoI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer pBluescript-SK
- 3′ sequencing primer unknown (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made bymCherry from pRSET-mCherry (R. Tsien); 8xGliBS-delta-crystallin from 8xGliBS-Luciferase (H. Kondoh)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:8xGliBS-IVS2-mCherry-NLS-polyA-Tol2 was a gift from James Chen (Addgene plasmid # 84604 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:84604 ; RRID:Addgene_84604)
For your References section:In vivo imaging of Hedgehog pathway activation with a nuclear fluorescent reporter. Mich JK, Payumo AY, Rack PG, Chen JK. PLoS One. 2014 Jul 28;9(7):e103661. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0103661. eCollection 2014. PONE-D-14-13224 [pii] PubMed 25068273