PurposeExpresses YFP under control of GAL1 promoter.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||89191||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 7366
- Total vector size (bp) 8685
Vector typeYeast Expression
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesS. cerevisiae (budding yeast), Synthetic
Insert Size (bp)1391
- Promoter GAL1
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site PspOMI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site BamHI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer TATTAGCTTGTGCATTCGCAT
- 3′ sequencing primer CGCACTCACGTAAACACTTAATC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pHES840 was a gift from Hana El-Samad (Addgene plasmid # 89191 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:89191 ; RRID:Addgene_89191)
For your References section:Robust Synthetic Circuits for Two-Dimensional Control of Gene Expression in Yeast. Aranda-Diaz A, Mace K, Zuleta I, Harrigan P, El-Samad H. ACS Synth Biol. 2016 Dec 27. doi: 10.1021/acssynbio.6b00251. 10.1021/acssynbio.6b00251 PubMed 27930885