PurposeTargeted CpG methylation
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||89793||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonepLV hUbC-dCas9-T2A-GFP (#53191)
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 14759
- Total vector size (bp) 15923
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral, CRISPR
Selectable markersEGFP; Zeo marker is outside the LTRs and will not be packaged into virus.
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Gene/Insert namesite-specific DNA-methyltransferase SssI
SpeciesSynthetic; Spiroplasma sp. (strain MQ1)
Insert Size (bp)1164
- Promoter hUbC
/ Fusion Proteins
- 3*FLAG (N terminal on insert)
- T2A-EGFP (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NheI (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site NheI (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer GCGCCCTAGGGACAGCAAAGTGGAGAACAAAACA
- 3′ sequencing primer GCGCCCTAGGGCCGCCGATCTTGTCAATG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLV hUbC-dCas9-MQ1(Q147L)-EGFP was a gift from Margaret Goodell (Addgene plasmid # 89793 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:89793 ; RRID:Addgene_89793)
For your References section:Targeted DNA methylation in vivo using an engineered dCas9-MQ1 fusion protein. Lei Y, Zhang X, Su J, Jeong M, Gundry MC, Huang YH, Zhou Y, Li W, Goodell MA. Nat Commun. 2017 Jul 11;8:16026. doi: 10.1038/ncomms16026. 10.1038/ncomms16026 PubMed 28695892