PurposeRetroviral plasmid containing tdTomato for labeling of cells
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||97079||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6295
- Total vector size (bp) 7902
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)1377
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Bgl II (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site HpaI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer MSCVpuro 5 primer
- 3′ sequencing primer MSCVpuro 3 primer (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Base vector obtained from Robert Hawley.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pMSCVpuro-tdTomato was a gift from Lee Grimes (Addgene plasmid # 97079 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:97079 ; RRID:Addgene_97079)
For your References section:A guide to choosing fluorescent protein combinations for flow cytometric analysis based on spectral overlap. Kleeman B, Olsson A, Newkold T, Kofron M, DeLay M, Hildeman D, Grimes HL. Cytometry A. 2018 Mar 13. doi: 10.1002/cyto.a.23360. 10.1002/cyto.a.23360 PubMed 29533508