PurposeMeasure ERK activity by conformational change after ERK substrate phosphorylation and recognition of this phosphorylated substrate
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||99870||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameErk activity reporter
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Proteins
- mTFP1 (N terminal on backbone)
- ShadowG (C terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer T7: taatacgactcactataggg (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:EKARdual was a gift from Marc Tramier (Addgene plasmid # 99870 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:99870 ; RRID:Addgene_99870)
For your References section:Multiplexing PKA and ERK1&2 kinases FRET biosensors in living cells using single excitation wavelength dual colour FLIM. Demeautis C, Sipieter F, Roul J, Chapuis C, Padilla-Parra S, Riquet FB, Tramier M. Sci Rep. 2017 Jan 20;7:41026. doi: 10.1038/srep41026. 10.1038/srep41026 PubMed 28106114