Toxoplasma CRISPR Knockout Pooled Library
(Pooled Library #80636)
- PurposeToxoplasma gondii CRISPR genome-wide knockout gRNA pooled library designed with 10 guides against 8,158 predicted protein-coding genes.
- Vector BackbonepU6-DHFR- this backbone does not contain Cas9
- Depositing Labs
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Pooled Library||80636||gRNAs in pU6-DHFR†||1||$500||Add to Cart|
† A Cas9 plasmid is NOT included with this item and will have to be ordered separately. Can be used in conjunction with pCas9-CAT (Addgene#80323).
Each library is delivered in a microcentrifuge tube on blue ice. The tube's contents will not necessarily be frozen. For best results, minimize freeze-thaws.
- Toxoplasma Pooled Library Files(2.0 MB)
- Library protocol
- Screen analysis script - a perl script to count Illumnia reads
- Sequences for all gRNAs in library (sgRNAs_nr file)
- Raw number of reads obtained for each guide
- Lorenz curve describing guide distribution
The Lourido library data file includes the following supplemental files:
Terms and Licenses
These pooled libraries were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the pooled libraries were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
Example for your Materials & Methods section:Toxoplasma CRISPR Knockout Pooled Library was a gift from Sebastian Lourido (Addgene #80636)
For your References section:A Genome-Wide CRISPR Screen in Toxoplasma Identifies Essential Apicomplexan Genes . Sidik SM, Huet D, Ganesan SM, Huynh M, Wang T, Nasamu AS, Thiru P, Seij JPJ, Carruthers VB, Niles JC, Lourido S. Cell. 2016 doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2016.08.019. PubMed 27594426