|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||27056||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5603
Vector typeMammalian Expression, AAV
Growth in Bacteria
Growth instructionsPlease use Rec A- competent cells such as Stbl3 cells from Invitrogen for transformation.
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Insert Size (bp)720
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site AscI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer ggccagcttggcacttgatg
- 3′ sequencing primer GCAATAGCATGATACAAAGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
Articles Citing this Plasmid
This plasmid contains the human elongation factor-1a promoter.
For additional information please visit - http://www.optogenetics.org
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV-Ef1a-DIO EYFP was a gift from Karl Deisseroth (Addgene plasmid # 27056)