|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||35508||Plasmid sent as bacteria in agar stab||1||$65||Add to Cart|
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5605
Modifications to backboneAddition of an Ef1a promoter, lox sites and WPRE
Vector typeMammalian Expression, AAV
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)1646
- Promoter Ef1a
/ Fusion Protein
- mCherry (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site AscI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NheI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CACCCACACAAAGGAAAAGGGCC
- 3′ sequencing primer GCAATAGCATGATACAAAGG (Common Sequencing Primers)
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pAAV-Ef1a-DIO hChR2(E123A)-mCherry was a gift from Karl Deisseroth (Addgene plasmid # 35508)
For your References section:Principles for applying optogenetic tools derived from direct comparative analysis of microbial opsins. Mattis J, Tye KM, Ferenczi EA, Ramakrishnan C, O'Shea DJ, Prakash R, Gunaydin LA, Hyun M, Fenno LE, Gradinaru V, Yizhar O, Deisseroth K. Nat Methods. 2011 Dec 18;9(2):159-72. doi: 10.1038/nmeth.1808. 10.1038/nmeth.1808 PubMed 22179551
Generated by Addgene from full sequence supplied by depositor.
Map uploaded by the depositor.