PurposeTo express enterococcus faecalis Cas1 protein in E. coli
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||112793||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5800
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Kanamycin, 50 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
/ Fusion Protein
- His6-SUMO (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site cgcGGATCCATGGGCTGGCGAACGGTAGTGG (destroyed during cloning)
- 3′ cloning site AAGGAAAAAAGCGGCCGCTCATATCCCAAACTCTGGAACT (destroyed during cloning)
- 5′ sequencing primer unknown (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:His6-SUMO-pET28a-EfaCas1 was a gift from Ailong Ke (Addgene plasmid # 112793 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:112793 ; RRID:Addgene_112793)
For your References section:How type II CRISPR-Cas establish immunity through Cas1-Cas2-mediated spacer integration. Xiao Y, Ng S, Nam KH, Ke A. Nature. 2017 Oct 5;550(7674):137-141. doi: 10.1038/nature24020. Epub 2017 Sep 4. 10.1038/nature24020 PubMed 28869593