PurposeThis lentiviral plasmid expresses MCV tumor T antigens (truncated LT and small T) using the viral NCCR (non-coding control region). The sequence was amplifeied from MCV.R17a and truncated LT=428 aa.
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||114382||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 9628
- Total vector size (bp) 9475
Modifications to backboneThe backbone vector was cut using Cla1 and EcoRV, and then the PCR amplified Insert was cloned into these sites.
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Lentiviral
Growth in Bacteria
Growth Strain(s)NEB Stable
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameMCV NCCR and tumor T antigen regions
Alt nameNCCR, ST, LT, truncLT
SpeciesMerkel cell polyomavirus
Insert Size (bp)2181
GenBank IDHM011555.1 JX045709.1
- Promoter MCV NCCR (viral own promoter)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site Cla1 (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRV (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer AAGAATAGTAGACATAATAG
- 3′ sequencing primer GTGGATGTGGAATGTGTGCG (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
The plasmid was cloned by Anjali Vijaykumar and Reety Arora
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLenti.puro.MCV.ER.RAZ.2 was a gift from Reety Arora & Sudhir Krishna (Addgene plasmid # 114382 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:114382 ; RRID:Addgene_114382)