pLNCX chick src E378G
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||13661||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerBD Biosciences
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6600
Vector typeMammalian Expression, Retroviral
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert namesrc E378G
SpeciesG. gallus (chicken)
Insert Size (bp)1900
MutationE378G. Constitutive active mutant.
Entrez GeneSRC (a.k.a. PP60C-SCR, SDR, c-src)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site ClaI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site ClaI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer LNCX primer (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pLNCX chick src E378G was a gift from Joan Brugge (Addgene plasmid # 13661 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:13661 ; RRID:Addgene_13661)
Map uploaded by the depositor.