|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||145029||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backbonemodified pET21
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5871
- Total vector size (bp) 8232
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Alt nameReverse Transcription Xenopolymerase
Insert Size (bp)2361
- Promoter T7
/ Fusion Protein
- 6xHis (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site NdeI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GATCTCGATCCCGCGAAATTAATACGAC
- 3′ sequencing primer TTGCTCAGCGGTGGCAGCAGC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Please note: Addgene’s first pass of QC with Sanger sequencing was unable to cover the region containing the N210DL mutation in RTX.
Please visit https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.03.29.013342 for bioRxiv preprint.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pET_RTX-6xHis was a gift from Andrew Ellington (Addgene plasmid # 145029 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:145029 ; RRID:Addgene_145029)
For your References section:A one-enzyme RT-qPCR assay for SARS-CoV-2, and procedures for reagent production. Bhadra S, Maranhao AC, Paik I, Ellington AD. BioProtocol 2021 10.21769/BioProtoc.3898