XLone-BSD SARS-CoV2 N P2A mCherry
PurposePiggybacTransposon-based tunable and temporal expression control of SARS-CoV2 N and mCherry
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||154398||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Vector backboneXLone-GFP Addgene #96930
Backbone manufacturerXiaojun Lian Lab
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5599
- Total vector size (bp) 7714
Vector typeMammalian Expression ; Piggybac
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
Gene/Insert nameSARS-CoV2 N Protein
Insert Size (bp)1275
Entrez GeneN (a.k.a. GU280_gp10)
- Promoter TRE3G
/ Fusion Protein
- mCherry (C terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site KpnI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NheI or SpeI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer gcgcctataaaagagtgctga
- 3′ sequencing primer M13 FWD (Common Sequencing Primers)
A portion of this plasmid was derived from a plasmid made bySARS-CoV-2-N was PCR amplified from Addgene plasmid #141391, gift from Dr. Nevan Krogan lab.
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:XLone-BSD SARS-CoV2 N P2A mCherry was a gift from Xiaoping Bao (Addgene plasmid # 154398 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:154398 ; RRID:Addgene_154398)