PurposeExpresses WIPI2B fused to Halo in mammalian cells
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||175025||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 6143
- Total vector size (bp) 7410
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneWIPI2 (a.k.a. ATG18B, Atg21, CGI-50, IDDSSA, WIPI-2)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- HaloTag (N terminal on backbone)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site NotI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer cctgatcggcagcgagatcg (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:Halo-WIPI2B WT was a gift from Erika Holzbaur & Andrea Stavoe (Addgene plasmid # 175025 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:175025 ; RRID:Addgene_175025)
For your References section:Expression of WIPI2B counteracts age-related decline in autophagosome biogenesis in neurons. Stavoe AK, Gopal PP, Gubas A, Tooze SA, Holzbaur EL. Elife. 2019 Jul 16;8. pii: 44219. doi: 10.7554/eLife.44219. 10.7554/eLife.44219 PubMed 31309927