PurposePlasmid with p15A origin for constitutive mCherry expression in E. coli
|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||177206||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Total vector size (bp) 4225
Vector typeBacterial Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Erythromycin, 200 μg/mL
Copy numberLow Copy
Insert Size (bp)711
- Promoter Synthetic constitutive promoter
- Cloning method Gibson Cloning
- 5′ sequencing primer pmr101A forward mapping primer
- 3′ sequencing primer T7 Term (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Braatsch S, Helmark S, Kranz H, Koebmann B, Jensen PR. Escherichia coli strains with promoter libraries constructed by Red/ET recombination pave the way for transcriptional fine-tuning. Biotechniques. 2008 Sep;45(3):335-7. doi: 10.2144/000112907. PMID: 18778259.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pmr101A-cPr-mCherry (ErmR) was a gift from Alexey Merz (Addgene plasmid # 177206 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:177206 ; RRID:Addgene_177206)