|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||18711||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$85|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5446
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Selectable markersNeomycin (select with G418)
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesH. sapiens (human)
Entrez GeneNEDD8 (a.k.a. NEDD-8)
- Promoter CMV
/ Fusion Protein
- HA (N terminal on insert)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site HindIII (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer CMV-F
- 3′ sequencing primer BGH-rev (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Note that this is the active form of NEDD8. Pro-NEDD8 (which is inactive) has an additional 5 amino acids at the c-terminus.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:HA-NEDD8 was a gift from Edward Yeh (Addgene plasmid # 18711 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:18711 ; RRID:Addgene_18711)
For your References section:Characterization of NEDD8, a developmentally down-regulated ubiquitin-like protein. Kamitani T, Kito K, Nguyen HP, Yeh ET. J Biol Chem. 1997 Nov 7. 272(45):28557-62. 10.1074/jbc.272.45.28557 PubMed 9353319