|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||19772||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
Backbone manufacturerJun-ichi Miyazaki
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 4778
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Bacterial Resistance(s)Ampicillin, 100 μg/mL
Copy numberHigh Copy
SpeciesM. musculus (mouse)
Insert Size (bp)1350
Entrez GeneMyc (a.k.a. Myc2, Niard, Nird, bHLHe39)
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site EcoRI (not destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer GCGAGCCGCAGCCATTGCCTTTTA
- 3′ sequencing primer TTAGCCAGAAGTCAGATGCTC (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pCX-cMyc was a gift from Shinya Yamanaka (Addgene plasmid # 19772 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:19772 ; RRID:Addgene_19772)
For your References section:Generation of Mouse Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells Without Viral Vectors. Okita K, Nakagawa M, Hyenjong H, Ichisaka T, Yamanaka S. Science. 2008 Oct 9. ():. 10.1126/science.1164270 PubMed 18845712