|Item||Catalog #||Description||Quantity||Price (USD)|
|Plasmid||20947||Standard format: Plasmid sent in bacteria as agar stab||1||$75|
This material is available to academics and nonprofits only.
- Backbone size w/o insert (bp) 5446
Vector typeMammalian Expression
Growth in Bacteria
Copy numberHigh Copy
Insert Size (bp)2208
- Cloning method Restriction Enzyme
- 5′ cloning site EcoRI (unknown if destroyed)
- 3′ cloning site XbaI (unknown if destroyed)
- 5′ sequencing primer n/a (Common Sequencing Primers)
Terms and Licenses
- Not Available to Industry
- Zeocin® is an InvivoGen trademark.
Please see http://www.optogenetics.org
for additional information.
These plasmids were created by your colleagues. Please acknowledge the Principal Investigator, cite the article in which the plasmids were described, and include Addgene in the Materials and Methods of your future publications.
For your Materials & Methods section:pcDNA3.1/opto-a1AR-EYFP was a gift from Karl Deisseroth (Addgene plasmid # 20947 ; http://n2t.net/addgene:20947 ; RRID:Addgene_20947)
For your References section:Temporally precise in vivo control of intracellular signalling. Airan RD, Thompson KR, Fenno LE, Bernstein H, Deisseroth K. Nature. 2009 Mar 18. ():. 10.1038/nature07926 PubMed 19295515